- Thank you from Rev. Sandy Dale, SEVT LTRC chair
- Deadline for assistance application nearing
- Irene funding and recovery update
- Irene recovery ongoing
- Gov. Shumlin’s statement about Sandy
- Keeping an eye on Hurricane Sandy
- AmeriCorps NCCC volunteers in Windham County
- Rock River Revival Parade
- Recovery efforts continue in Windham County: You can help!
- United Church of Christ rallies volunteers
Category Archives: Road Updates
Brian Searles, Vermont Secretary of Transportation, has written a short open letter to Vermonters about Irene, its aftereffects, repairs and priorities associated with the road system. Read the letter on the WKVT blog.