Tim Johnson of WTSA conducted an interview with three representatives from the Long Term Recovery Committee (LTRC) on Wednesday, April 11. Watch the video (linked below) to learn more about what’s happening in Windham County and what the LTRC is doing!
- Thank you from Rev. Sandy Dale, SEVT LTRC chair
- Deadline for assistance application nearing
- Irene funding and recovery update
- Irene recovery ongoing
- Gov. Shumlin’s statement about Sandy
- Keeping an eye on Hurricane Sandy
- AmeriCorps NCCC volunteers in Windham County
- Rock River Revival Parade
- Recovery efforts continue in Windham County: You can help!
- United Church of Christ rallies volunteers